Monday, July 19, 2010

Golfing



Yesterday we went golfing with one of my friends from my German class, Agnes (from Singapore), and her fiance, Andreas (from Germany). They belong to a nice golf club about 45 minutes outside of Zürich so we went as their guests. Martin rented clubs and played 18 holes and I walked the first nine with them and then Agnes and I went into the clubhouse and had a drink while the men played the back 9. Had the prices been lower I would have rented some clubs and fooled around on the course with them but I just enjoyed the walk and being outdoors instead. It was a perfect day - mid 70's with just a few fair weather clouds in the sky. I didn't bring the good camera but I took a few pictures with our phone ... they're all sort of blurry but you get the idea. The golf course had amazing views of the Alps!





Martin lines up his putt while Agnes and Andreas look on:



Great views and a gorgeous day:





And here is the terrace where we ate dinner overlooking the 9th and 18th holes and the mountains to the south (which are not in this picture but to the left of it):

1 comment: