Friday, May 7, 2010

The Street I Can't Afford To Walk On: Bahnhofstrasse



Though I will have to walk down it almost every day as my language classes are just off of it.
Below are pictures of things you might see while strolling down Bahnhofstrasse.





Though it does have its perks:



I have yet to see an engagement ring on anybody here as all the married folk just wear plain bands, so I am oddly out of place just by wearing one, let alone one with a big rock in it. So Tiffany's must make all its money off of American tourists!

Pretty side streets with lots of flags:





And the two main symbols of Zurich in the same picture:



Lots of people out and about for lunch. Lots of Swiss flags.



And on my way home as I was walking across the river I found a patch of blue sky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment