Monday, June 28, 2010

Success!

We are now Swiss.



Notice how I got the neighbor's balcony in so you can see their planter boxes. They seem to have wildflowers growing in theirs but it still looks nice.



Now we just need to fill 3 more of those boxes, keep all of the plants not only alive but thriving and gorgeous when viewed by neighbors, and also buy some non-flowering plants to fill pots that will sit around our deck and grow over the railings and be green. Oh and then we have a second balcony that we'll also need to decorate similarly. But by then it'll be winter!

For now, we're happy with our one box. We want to definitely fill a second box with herbs. I already bought a basil plant and have been using it. Then we want to buy chives, thyme, and maybe rosemary. I've always wanted to grow my own herbs so I'm pretty excited about it.

The bigger purple flowers are Japanese roses but I'm not sure what the others are. The little purple one looks like a violet but I'm probably wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment