Sunday, August 8, 2010

More Pictures from the Rotondohütte Hike



I finally got some of the pictures that other people in the group took from the hike with Martin's lab group. Karin, Mattias, and Johannes took the pictures below. Some of them just have better views of things than I got.

Day one, early on:



Drinks on the deck followed by dinner in the dining room at the hut. Note that I am behind everybody in the first picture, lying down on the lounge chair, recovering. Stefan is passed out on the lounge chair in the right of the picture so I wasn't alone!







Day two, the steep snow field that my pictures did not do justice:







A few more of the snow fields we tackled on day two:







And let's not forget all the rocks we had to climb:







Happy to be almost done:



A little Swiss pride (courtesy of Johannes):

No comments:

Post a Comment