Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Some Dark Pictures of Our New Apartment


Since I might never get internet access at my apartment to post the video I took of the apartment on my iPhone, I took a few pictures.

Here's our west-facing balcony. I just need to buy a few more flowers for the empty flower boxes:

And the living room, which leads out onto the above west-facing balcony. We ordered an L-shaped sofa that will be delivered next week that will take up some more space in this enormous room. We haven't decided how to organize it yet we'll figure that out once the sofa arrives then we'll put things onto the walls:

The dining room, which leads out onto our east-facing balcony. The living room opens into the dining area:

The kitchen. Sorry all these pictures are pretty dark. It was cloudy outside and I was too lazy to deal with making the camera flash work and of course we have no lights in the apartment! Though when it's sunny out, since our apartment faces due east and due west, it's so bright that it's like you're standing inside the sun. No joke we have to close the blinds in the dining room in the mornings in order to eat breakfast.

Anyway here in the kitchen you can see the awesome desk our landlord put in instead of counter space ... not sure what was going through her mind when she did that:

Master bedroom:

Guest bedroom/Onyx's room:

And my office, which has gotten horribly little use thus far:

No comments:

Post a Comment